terça-feira, 19 de julho de 2011

<<< The Distillers >>>


“Are you ready to be liberated? On this sad side city street! Well the birds have been freed from their cages. I got freedom and my youth.

My name is Brody I’m from Melbourne, Fitzroy Melbourne. I grew up on Bell St., then on Bennett St. My mum kicked out my dad for battery. She found a way out of spiritual penury, working single mother in an urban struggle, blames herself now cause I grew up troubled. It hit me: I got everything I need.

My one heart felt too much from the start. I’ve seen people come and go, living large and living low. You can build up your walls sitting on death row. Let the curtain fall on your murdered soul.

You can wash it all down, swallow your story. Get smacked off your head, go down in drum roll glory. You won’t solve it committing self inflicted crime. Go on, pull the trigger, this will be the last time. It hit me: I got everything I need.

I speak of the truth. The truth of the heart. Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought. Hey youth: time flies by! There’s an everlasting battle for eternal life. I love a man from California, he’s the prettiest thing, we got the same disorder. The way you feel it’s OK. it’s never gonna change anyway. It hit me I got everyone i need.

Are you ready to be liberated? On this sad side city street! Well the birds have been freed from their cages. I got freedom and my youth.”

THE DISTILLERS. “Young Crazed Peeling”.






THE DISTILLERS (2000) - 35 MB
http://www.mediafire.com/?zn2zm2eozjz

SING SING DEATH HOUSE (2001) - 37 MB
http://www.mediafire.com/?2wy24yn4syn

CORAL FANG (2003) - 64 MB
http://www.mediafire.com/?yqjj5ejm26n

Nenhum comentário: